End-User License Agreement (EULA) of MRADSIM-Space
· This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and TEAM (“Iradets Inovatif Radyasyon Dedektor Sistemleri A.S.” and BEAMIDE S.r.l.). Our EULA was created by EULA Template for MRADSIM-Space.
· Please read this EULA agreement carefully before completing the installation process and using the MRADSIM-Space software. It provides a license to use the MRADSIM-Space software and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
· By clicking “accept” or installing and/or using the MRADSIM-Space software, you are confirming your acceptance of the Software and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this EULA agreement.
· If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not install or use the Software, and you must not accept this EULA agreement.
· This EULA agreement shall apply only to the Software supplied by TEAM herewith regardless of whether other software is referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any TEAM updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the Software, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
· TEAM hereby grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the MRADSIM-Space software on INFN devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement.
· You are permitted to load the MRADSIM-Space software on a device (for example a PC, laptop, server, mobile or tablet) under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the MRADSIM-Space software.
· The MRADSIM-Space, for INFN users, should be installed on a machine that has INFN Inventory Number.
· The MRADSIM-Space single-seat licence may also be installed on an INFN server under a specific account and it can used by multiple users by creating a restricted working group on the machine.
· If the results deriving from the use of MRADSIM-Space are published or presented on any media either written or audio or video you are obliged to cite the use of “MRADSIM-Space, www.mradsim.com”.
You are not permitted to:
· Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Software nor permit the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things
· Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell, use the Software for any commercial purpose unless written authorization by the TEAM, allow any third party to use the Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party, use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law, use the Software for any purpose that TEAM considers is a breach of this EULA agreement Intellectual Property and Ownership
· TEAM shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you. The Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of TEAM.
· TEAM reserves the right to grant licences to use the Software to third parties.
· This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first use the Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to TEAM.
· It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA agreement. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Software. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this EULA agreement.
· This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy.